1) What DNA source was used? Yes. I am talking about that.
2) Is this cannibalism, or cannibalism’s newborn cousin “can-nosh-alism”?
3) How the hell is something made from people called “vegan friendly”? Answer: The DNA is from a friendly vegan!
4) Is it cannibalism if the donor is still whole, unharmed, and a volunteer?
5) Imagine its creamy texture? On your tongue warm and rich? In your Four Cheese Macaroni? Have you achieved “eww” yet?
6) If a more highly advanced civilization came and bought the rights to manufacture this, what would the logo look like?
7) Would a generation starship use this as an option?
8) What do you think the “food replicators” have been using in Star Trek? Why do you never see anyone who works in the cafeteria of the Enterprise?
9) If a civilization is uplifted, or goes through The Singularity, that civilization would be “post-food”. Eating would be merely a sensory experience. If nothing is food, then couldn’t anything be considered “a gourmet flavor experience”?
10) Would those people without benefit of Ultimate Technology be considered food for the gods? How long before condos are built in the stockyards?
11) Are there experience-based economies in the universe? How many quadloos to savor a human?
12) Would a person with an especially savory gene sequence have to litigate to retain rights to his recipe?
13) Would the departed by cultivated in tubs to be savored wistfully on a rainy day?
14) What would the bagels be made from?